Hynes has always been heavily involved in charities. We are lucky that we are able to offer continuous support to many organisations, both here and overseas, and have seen first-hand the amazing positive impact these charities have on individuals and their communities. t&g hynes with UTF were among a range of suppliers who were very...
The Hynes ethos of meeting and exceeding customer expectations, through product development and stock management, has secured our position as one of the largest suppliers of Tiles, Timber and Laminate Flooring.
Our ability to develop and source innovative and market leading products, and then manage this mix, guarantees continuity of supply. This ensures we can service the diverse needs of our builders and commercial customers, as well as a vast wholesale base.
Why is ‘Experience’ so important for Builders?
- Long-term supplier relationships ensure quality assured products, and therefore minimises warranty issues. Sophisticated stock management ensures products are allocated from purchase orders, committed at frame stage, and delivered within 24 hours of call up.
- Batch management of import items across all customer bases ensures accurate historical data is on hand for future reference.
- Innovative product developments ensure builders display homes or developers commercial projects are at the forefront of Tile, Timber and Laminate product trends and fashions.
- With our years of experience in the industry, we have developed specific in-house management processes and personnel to cater for the requirements of builders. From selecting products at showroom level, to stock management and dispatch, Hynes is a professional and highly flexible organisation.
Recognised as the dominant hassle-free supplier in the industry, Hynes is based on a corporate culture of accepting nothing less than providing an exceptional experience.
Feedback is integral in any relationship, and we are humbled to hear positive responses, but just as accepting to hear negative ones. It’s our philosophy to accept responsibility, learn from mistakes, and implement resolutions – this is the Hynes way, and is why we have many long-standing relationships with our customers.
It starts with our people – professional administration resources
- Designated Account Coordinators whose primary role is to be the daily key contact to your estimating, purchasing and supervisor departments.
- Designated Account Managers who ensure onsite and in-house queries are handled in a timely and professional manner.
- A Product Development and Purchasing team that supports the builders department by constantly monitoring stock holdings to ensure orders are delivered on time. Product ranges are also scrutinised to ensure they are relevant for the builders market.
- Designated Accounts Receivable team available to answer and solve any account management queries.